To see if you qualify, call us on Torquay 01803 615000, or click here for more information...
Emergency Repairs, Maintenance and Installations. Click here for more information...
For PLUMBING call 01803 615000
Boiler Servicing, Breakdowns, Boiler Replacements and Central Heating Installations. Click here for more information...
For HEATING call 01803 615000
Solar Thermal Panels, Heat Pumps and Maintenance. Click here for more information...
For RENEWABLES call 01803 615000
Need help with your Plumbing, Heating or Renewable Energy?
South West Plumbing, Heating & Renewables are a family run business established since 1993 and we pride ourselves on being able to offer a personalised service and complete peace of mind for our customers.
From the moment you pick up the phone we will make sure that you feel at ease - you will get to speak to a real person, not an answering service - 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We will continue to keep you updated right up to the moment the engineer arrives at your property to carry out the work, and if you have any concerns or problems afterwards, we are just a phone call away.
Our reputation has been built upon the fact that we complete work for our customers to the highest standard every time, whether it's just replacing a tap washer, responding to an emergency breakdown, completely replacing a heating system or refitting a bathroom.
When booking work, a job reference number will be allocated on our data-base system and we keep accurate records of all work carried out - this enables us to provide a service personalised to you. The overall service we provide speaks for itself - the majority of new jobs booked are by customers who have used us before!
South West Plumbing, Heating & Renewables work on the basis that once a customer uses us we hope they will become a "customer for life."
Why use South West Plumbing, Heating & Renewables?
- Good Communication – We will always explain clearly what we are doing and why.
- Always Available – You can talk to one of our team 24/7, 365 days of the year.
- On Time – We will call you to advise a time of arrival at your property, and will arrive when we say we will.
- No Call-Out Charge – Our charges are fully transparent and emergency/breakdown work is carried out on a time and materials basis with no call-out charge.
- Service Reminders – We remind you when your annual appliance service is due and we carry out all servicing on a fixed price basis.
- Free Quotations – A fixed price quotation can be provided for larger jobs or new/replacement installation work.
- Saturday is a Normal Working Day – Weekday charges apply on a Saturday - so you can arrange for work to be carried out at a time convenient to you if you’re working during the week.
- Company Identification – All of our operatives carry a photo identification card.
- Qualifications – All our operatives are fully qualified and experienced in their trade, and are vetted by the Criminal Records Bureau.
- Uniforms – All our operatives wear clean, distinctive company liveried uniforms.
- Vehicles – All our operatives will arrive at your property in a clean, liveried company vehicle equipped with a tracking system that allows us to arrange their appointments more efficiently.
- Insurance – All work carried out by us is covered by £5,000,000 public liability insurance.
- Workmanship Guarantee – All work is covered by a 12 month guarantee.
- Materials – We use only high quality materials which are covered by the manufacturer’s guarantees – up to 30 years in some cases!
- Ongoing Customer Service – We are here to assist you and help you in any way we can – at any time.