Air Source Heat Pumps Installation and Maintenance
An air source heat pump extracts heat from the outside air in the same way that a fridge extracts heat from its inside. It can get heat from the air even when the temperature is as low as -15° C. The heat they extract from the air is constantly being renewed naturally.
The benefits of air-to-air heat pumps
- Lower fuel bills, especially if you are replacing conventional electric heating
- Lower home carbon emissions, depending on which fuel you are replacing
- No fuel deliveries needed
- Minimal maintenance required
- Up to 500% efficient
- Can also provide cooling in the summer
- Inbuilt air purification – ideal for allergy sufferers
If you would you like a renewable heating system designed specifically for you and your property, just get in touch. You can call our office on 01803 615000 and one of our team will be pleased to make an appointment for someone to visit your property, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you, or simply click the Book Appointment box. We can arrange a convenient appointment to visit your property to provide a fixed price quotation, so you’ll know the full costs upfront.
For your peace of mind, all of our work is covered by £5,000,000 public liability insurance and has a 12 month guarantee.
Book an appointment
Complete our booking form with your details and we’ll get back to you shortly.
Or get an instant online boiler quote…